We care about Rocky Ford and the Arkansas Valley
In 1943 Earl Holland opened Holland Drug with the goal of providing fast, friendly service. All these years and a name change later, we take being your pharmacy seriously. We are proud to still be a locally owned independent pharmacy, providing a personal touch that can't be matched!
We are proud to offer:
Prescriptions billed to most any insurance
Free delivery in Rocky Ford
Se habla Espanol
Providing you with the best pharmacist for the best care
Dr. Ky Davis
Originally from Eads, Ky is no stranger to Southeast CO. After graduating from the University of Colorado School of Pharmacy, Ky started working at Harris Pharmacy. He's been here ever since. Ky won the award of Pharmacist of the Year from RxPlus Pharmacies in 2018.
Join Our Team
Now Hiring: Pharmacy Technician
This is a full-time (36-40 hr/week) position. Pharmacy Technician's license is preferred but not required (you will be required to obtain your license if you don't already have one - we can help!) English proficiency required and bilingual is a plus. Experience in pharmacy is preferred but not required. Our hours are Mon-Fri 8:30-6:00 and Sat 9:00-2:00 and your schedule would need to include 8 hour days with rotating Saturday shifts.
This job may be for you if:
* You can meet the needs of your customers through exceptional customer service, compassion, consistent productivity, quality work, and teamwork.
* You can cultivate a positive store environment for your team your customers.
* You pay attention to the details.
* You have practical knowledge of computers, software, and products relevant to pharmacy.
* You can acquire knowledge quickly. We will teach and train you on many pharmacy initiatives and bring you up to speed on company policies and procedures designed for your success.
* You have effective time management skills and enjoy some autonomy (you can work independently with minimal supervision).
* You are a strong communicator, you play well with others, and you can quickly build rapport with other healthcare professionals.
* You enjoy a fast-paced environment (with unscheduled interruptions typical to a pharmacy) and can make quick, accurate and professional decisions.
* You are organized and show initiative.
* You are able to pass a background check and random drug screenings.